Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keep stocking up, little by little, and don't stop!

It's been said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results. The flip side of this coin could be that the definition of genius is doing the same effective things over and over and expecting the same beneficial results. Stocking up on food and other necessities consistently for a long period of time will pay off. I'd rather have a huge pantry and never need to deplete it than to not have it but desperately need it.

This is my first post on here in more than four months, and really, I think I've said just about everything that needs to be said about why food storage is a very wise thing to do--even to the point of having months or even years worth of food in your pantry. None of us knows what the future will bring--some of you may recall this post from last year about how my family's deep pantry paid off after I lost my job, and what was true then is true now--stocking up on food and other items while you can will sustain you later when you need it, and believe me, each one of us will need it at some point.

I don't know if or when I'll make another post on this blog, because I've already told you just about everything I know about the wisdom of food storage and why everyone should do it, so if you don't see any new posts, don't worry--just browse through the old posts, glean any helpful tidbits from them and pass them along to others. We're living in some very interesting times, and being prepared to feed yourself and your family during periods of uncertainty is always the smart thing to do and to prepare for.

In lieu of any further posts on this site, I encourage you to check out the blog links down the right side of my pages and keep checking those links for wise and prudent advice. May the Lord bless you and use you to bless others in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment