Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Biblical mandate for charity, both in good times and bad

Some of you may have noticed one of the links in my blogroll from SurvivalBlog.com. I have a huge amount of respect for that site's webmaster, Jim Rawles, for his insistence on Biblical morality and his refusal to compromise what he believes when it comes to preparedness, but even more important in my opinion are his comments on the Biblical mandate for charity. The link below is well worth checking out, and I hope it will lead to a bit of soul-searching for each of us as we continue in preparedness-related activities. Those of us who are Christ's followers should always view what we're doing through the Word that He has given us, even and especially when things get bad. I hope this link will challenge each of you:

Christian Charity--Now, and Post-TEOTWAWKI (The End Of The World As We Know It)

No comments:

Post a Comment